Thursday, March 17, 2011

Logos, Sketchcards, and Lettering...Oh, My!

Okay, everybody. I don't know what happened, but I like it. Seems like everybody and their cousin wants me for something artwise lately. I am in my element when I'm stretched to the max. Anyone who knows me knows I am a workaholic and it's great to be working on things I love (like comic books) to pay the bills.


So, besides what I'm doing now, it seems like things I've done in the past are still creeping out slowly into the world. One such nugget is a logo I designed when I was working with Bluewater Comics back in their formative years.


I was asked to do what was then supposed to be a sci-fi imprint for the company called Bluewater: Orbit. I never saw it used until I was browsing their website and TA-DA:

And before anyone goes on to comment on Bluewater either positive or negative, I am not in a position to judge what they are doing, as I am not doing anything for them on the business side of things now. I just helped them create the "look" of their books and some logos. Both of which I am still pretty proud of.

Stay tuned here for more updates on the other stuff: Next up... A cool new sketch cards update!

0 comments: